--- Ode Coyote <coyote...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>   Heck.  I've heard that even the moon phase can
> affect outcome.
People think you are crazy when this is mentioned. But
I have also noticed that when a batch is made during a
full moon at night, the conductivity appears slightly
higher at start of batch, then the same water
processed under normal conditions.

Thanx for noting that clear CS is possible, as my last
two batches came out this way. I also noted  in the
past that most of my CS was also turning straw color
after 4 days or so. Dont know what the parameter here
is, except to note that I use distillata which is the
best DW I have come across, and I make the batches by
variac regulation to current limited transformer
keeping the current to 1 ma or under.

HDN