  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonathan B. Britten

  As for Mike's rather sarcastic remarks below,  I will say only that
  there is much to be learned,  and that closemindedness precludes
  learning.    A simple point:  it could be that his set-up is so well
  regulated that it eliminates the lunar influence which I and others
  have observed.     This is an obvious and certainly a possibility.   I
  see no cause for such remarks as he makes.

  As for lunar influence,  the work of a Dr. H. S. Burr at Yale,  though
  not widely studied,  shows a variety of fascinating and subtle effects
  of various cycles on biological activity.    I will not go and on and
  with this.

  I did discover something interesting:  moon cycles may be connected to
  global warming.  I had never thought of that!   See

  http://www.cei.org/gencon/014,02819.cfm

  JBB