    From: Richard Harris <mailto:yr...@cfl.rr.com>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Cc: Richard Harris <mailto:yr...@cfl.rr.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 12:42 PM
    Subject: RE: CS>Help please with asthma

    Hi Debbie,
    Sorry for your problem--you don't mention taking CS orally and that
    is very important together with your inhalation. I tell my friends
    with this problem to take a mouthful hourly (holding & swishing
    slightly for 2 to 3 minutes) then swallow. Usually they experience
    cold and laryngitis relief within a couple of days. Also, you can
    wet a cloth or folded paper towel with CS and place on forehead and
    leave on for 30 minutes to clear sinuses and relieve headaches; also
    you can sniff or spray CS up nose to help clear stuffiness.
    Best regards,
    Richard Harris, 56 yr Fl Pharmacist