Thank you Dan, I will try that too.

Debbie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: fig...@comcast.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 12:04 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Help please with asthma

  Can also experiment with tea tree oil. Take a little bottle of it and shake
it up. Then quickly take the cap off and breath deeply through one nostril
while keeping the other closed with a finger. Alternate nostrils. Try to hold
in your breath when you breath in the tea tree oil vapor.

  Can also try this with eucalyptus oil.

  Can also try this with peppermint oil to clear sinuses.

  Dan