I just wanted to bring to your attention something called Global Energy
Cards.

http://www.theglobalcard.com/

I've been using my cards for about 2 months and I'm wowed.  I have back
problems that cause me a lot of pain.  No more pain!  My mother also has a
lot of pain problems, she had to take a lot of glucosamine (she had a
crunching experience in a vw bug when she was 18) and she no longer has to
be on her pain pills to function.

I did find though, when I first got the energy card I had taken cs the night
before and then slept with the card in my sock.  I was up for 2 days and
still very clear headed, which I thought was strange.  This *only* happened
because I had taken cs as well and hasn't happened since.

As far as I can tell with others that use these cards, the loss of pain is
simply a side effect.  Has anyone on this list heard of these cards?  Tried
them?  I can't for the life of me figure out how they work.

Jessica