A good alternative is a deodorant stone/crystal.  I
was amazed at how well these work when I first tried
them.  They are made of potassium alum which kill the
bacteria so there is no odor.  I had to try it as
regular deodorant was starting to make me break out.
I've since switched to the liquid form in a spray pump
bottle as the stones tend to break up too easily from
wetting them repeatedly.  A couple of spritzes under
each arm and on each foot to stop my feet from getting
stinky and I'm good to go for the day.  You can find
it at just about any health food store or online.
Their website is www.deodorantstones.com

'Ted'

--- "colloidal.silver-at-cox.net |SilverList|"

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree