Little bitty thing, just got it yesterday.

I know there was some posting not too long ago about a
Walgreen's ultasonic humidifier being used with CS.
Was it this one? If so I don't want to clutter the
list.

If not, if this is something new, we're using it with
pure CS (made with a Silverpuppy), to work on my wife
and middle daughter with Sinus infections that in the
end, did not respond as well as we thought to the
nasal spray bottle routine.

My wife apparently has a tooth that needs a root canal
and is harboring infection that we cannot otherwise
seem to knock completely out. My sinus infections were
not completely ended until I had one last tooth
root-canaled. I maintain that if this is the "root"
cause (no pun intended) that one cannot rid themselves
of a latent sinus infection until you rid the tooth of
the bacteria or spores that lay in wait. If the tooth
root is necrotic, circulation cannot carry either CS
or antibiotics in there.

However I do realize that possibly a magnetic pulser
might kill the bacteria, and there are other more
esoteric means that might then result in regeneration.
Frequencies may also work, as Dean Miller maintains it
took a Clark Zapper to cure his.

I'm following the progress closely of the guys
building the MegaMagPulser (Mike D. being one). But if
we can't get this infection whipped soon, she'll need
that root canal.

So anyway she's trying to nasally inhale as much CS as
possible right now with this humidifier, and we did
give in to a doctor visit and a scrip. We gotta spend
her medical savings anyway or we lose it.

She does report that the very first use of the
humidifier made her feel much better, and she already
has a "breaking-up" cough.

If y'all haven't seen this thing, it's really handy
and really throws out a big mist. You can sit and
watch TV and hold this thing in your hand and breathe
the mist.

Daddybob

http://photos.yahoo.com/