In a message dated 12/18/2003 8:37:23 AM Central Standard Time,
daddybob52...@yahoo.com writes:

> But if
> we can't get this infection whipped soon, she'll need
> that root canal.

Daddybob..please do be careful with the root canal issue..I had one a few
months ago and am suffering terribly from an infection that was sealed off by
the
gutta percha...the biologic dentists use biocalex when they do root canals
but I was in such agony and didn't have a biologic dentist at my disposal or in
knowledge...now it seems I need to have the tooth extracted to quell the
infection.  I use a frequency machine and hope to have a magnetic pulser...

Best wishes,

Donna