  From: daddybob
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 8:35 AM
  Subject: CS>Walgreen's Personal Ultrasonic Humidifier

  Little bitty thing, just got it yesterday.

  I know there was some posting not too long ago about a
  Walgreen's ultasonic humidifier being used with CS.
  Was it this one? If so I don't want to clutter the
  list.
  If y'all haven't seen this thing, it's really handy
  and really throws out a big mist. You can sit and
  watch TV and hold this thing in your hand and breathe
  the mist.

  Daddybob

  ---