  From: daddybob
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 7:51 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Walgreen's Personal Ultrasonic Humidifier

  Hey Hank- I checked that page with 3 different search
  terms but did not see it there.

  I don't have the box in front of me right now but the
  information on the bottom of the box as posted by
  Richard Harris is the same as mine.

  We liked it so much- then our oldest daughter came
  down sick yesterday so we let her take it home, and we
  went to our Walgreen's last night and bought the last
  one. I could have sworn I paid 17.99 for the first
  one, and the price last night was 19.99. If I'm right,
  then that sure doesn't sound like anything they're
  going to discontinue. Maybe it's new and not on the
  site yet?

  Middle daughter and wife both used it last night, and
  wife at about 3 AM this morning.

  This is my first use of an ultrasonic humidifier. If
  the larger ones work the same, with a big strong mist,
  then I'm sure you could do it with another one, just
  not as conveniently.

  Daddybob

  ---