From: Wayne Fugitt [mailto:wfug...@direcway.com]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 12:39 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Phosphorous

At 11:00 AM 2/13/04 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes and the same thing can happen if you drink too much cola, it has
>phosphoric acid in it.
     There you go, using fuzzy logic again. <grin>

Just tell us how much is "too much".

    I doubt that one per week will hurt a healthy person.    Zero per day
for a lifetime would be ideal.

    I was at the store a year or so ago.  A very heavy lady had her grocery
cart full of soft drinks, the liter or two liter kind.  I mean FULL !

   I came close to telling her, "if that is not enough, I will be happy to
push another cart for you".

   We have to do our part to help with population control.

   Wayne