I am making half gallon batches with my SilverGen SG6. It has been a
pretty fool proof unit for me. I like not having to baby sit the
process, just set it up and walk away.  www.silvergen.com

I use canning jars. I was making quart batches then decided to try the
half gallon jars. I can cap them and store it right in the jar.

We seem to be going through a lot of it right now. Three of us trying to
ward off the constant onslaught of colds and flus this season, seems
like there is a new one every two weeks. And our two Australian
Shepherds who are on it to prevent disease from the dog shows we attend.
As well as to protect the youngest, a 3 mo old puppy.

Garnet