I own the Silver Puppy (about $130) and the Silvergen SG6 ($199). Both of the
units are the best and easiest to use home cs generators on the market. They
make excellent quality cs and are fully automatic. Load a mason jar with
distilled water flip a switch and come back to colloiodal silver in a few
hours. The Silvergen is a little bigger unit and has a variable ppm dial which
adds to the cost. Other than that both will get top recommendations from many
involved in this group. I have had excellent results in treating many different
ailments with the cs made by these units.

Steve

Check out Silvergen.com and Silverpuppy.com for more info.