Hi, Ode.

Thanks for your comments about the mechanical
problems to be expected with large electrodes.
A large flat spiral wire anode laying on the inside
bottom ot the reaction vessel would be well-supported
against mechanical distortion.
A large cathode would be a different problem if it were
made of .999 or .9999 wire. I don't generate much
EISa.k.a.CS - but if I did, I might try a bullion coin with
several equi-spaced perforations around and near its
edge to hold suspension hooks of high-purity silver
wire. Parallelism of the electrodes could then be
easily gotten, and spacing easily adjusted.

Best regards,

Matthew