From: Tornado [mailto:1a...@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 6:54 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Clifton Mining Co Stock

Hi Ode,

What do you think of thsi testrappot, I know they are testing alot now in
Africa and the results as far as I am informed are stunning.

BACTERIA TESTING
Microbiology Department
Brigham Young University
775 WIDB
P.O. Box 25253
Provo, Utah 84602-5253
May 13, 1999
American Silver's Antibacterial Product (ASAP Solution) Testing Results
Summary
The following results suggest that American Silver's ASAP solution is a
broad spectrum antimicrobial agent-it is able to effectively stop the
growth of, and in fact kill, a variety of bacteria.
American Silver's ASAP Silver Supplement has been tested against the
following organisms.
Staphylococcus aureus (Pneumonia, eye infections, skin infections (boils,
impetigo, cellulitis, and post-operative wound infections), toxic shock
syndrome, meningitis, food poisoning, osteomyelitis, and many others)
inhibited @ 2.5 ppm and killed @ 5 ppm. 1/22/99 BYU
Report.
Shigella boydii (Bacillary dysentery-characterized by severe cramping
abdominal pain and bloody diarrhea) inhibited @ 1.25 ppm and killed @ 2.5
ppm. 1/22/99 BYU Report.
Salmonella arizona (Food poisoning, etc.) inhibited @ 2.5 ppm and killed @
5 ppm. 1/28/99 BYU Report.
Salmonella typhimurium (Food poisoning and enteric fever) inhibited and
killed at a concentration of 2.5 ppm. 6/7/99 BYU Report.
E. coli (Food poisoning, urinary tract infections, traveler's diarrhea,
diarrhea in infants, respiratory tract infections, and wound infections)
inhibited and killed @ 2.5 ppm. 1/22/99 BYU Report.
Haemophilus influenzae (Otitis media (ear infection), pneumonia,
meningitis, throat and sinus infections (including epiglottitis in children
and sinusitis), and suppurative arthritis in children) inhibited and killed
@ 1.25 ppm. 1/22/99 BYU Report.
Enterobacter aerogenes ( wound infections, urinary tract infections,
bacteremia, and meningitis) inhibited and killed at a concentration of 2.5
ppm. 6/7/99 BYU Report.
Enterobacter cloacae ( causes ilnesses similar to the E. aerogenes)
inhibited and killed at a concentration of 5 ppm. 6/7/99 BYU Report.
Klebsiella pneumoniae (lower respiratory tract infections, nosocomial
infections (infections spread in hospitals), urinary tract and wound
infections, and bacteremia) inhibited and killed @ 2.5 ppm. 1/28/99 BYU
Report.
Klebsiella oxytoca (Similar to those infections caused by K. pneumoniae)
inhibited and killed at a concentration of 2.5 ppm. 6/7/99
BYU Report.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (severe burn and wound infections, keratitis,
pneumonia, meningitis, nosocomial infections, urinary tract infections,
etc.) inhibited @ 2.5 ppm and killed @ 5 ppm. 1/22/99 BYU Report.
Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia, meningitis, sinusitis, otitis media
(ear infection) inhibited @ 2.5 ppm and killed @ 5 ppm. 4/21/99 BYU Report.
Streptococcus pyogenes (skin infections, upper respiratory infections (i.e.
strep throat) impetigo, hospital-acquired infections, scarlet fever, etc.)
inhibited and killed @ 1.25 ppm. 1/22/99 BYU Report. Streptococcus faecalis
(Urinary tract infections, endocarditis, wound
infections, etc.) inhibited @ 2.5 ppm and killed @ 5 ppm. 1/22/99 BYU
Report. Streptococcus mutans (A major cause dental plaque and tooth decay
etc.)
inhibited and killed @ 5 ppm. 2/3/99 BYU Report.
Streptococcus gordonii (Tooth decay, also implicated in infective
endocarditis-an infection of the heart valves) inhibited and killed @ 5
ppm. BYU Report 2/12/99.

David A. Revelli
Microbiologist
Brigham Young University

Dr. Ron W. Leavitt, Ph.D.
Professor of Microbiology/Molecular Biology
Brigham Young University
http://www.csprosystems.com/BYU_Bacteria_Testing.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>