I agree, good job finding those links, and thanks for passing them along. And, though my husband is a Utah native, I have to say, Utah is the scam capital of the world, and I am extra careful checking anything that originates there. I know that sounds like a nasty prejudice, but better safe than sorry.
paula

Ode Coyote wrote:

OTC stock spells "risky"
Personally, I don't trust American Biotech.
They have been very slippery and aggressive in the past.  Nothing they say
is ever quite what it is...masters of deceptive or misleading language
..which could be good for an investor..but could spell doom too.

Ps  Their patents ain't worth a hoot. [They no longer publish the patent
numbers like they used to so you can look them up..guess why?]
Apparently, patenting the wheel can be done over and over but it's only
good for taking tire tracks or using that wheel to attempt to run
pedestrians down.
...spelled "threat" of litigation with no valid basis but bucks.