I concur.
They did something similar with essential oils in England.  An oil from the
lab refrigerator was put on the vaginal area of a mouse?.  It reacted with a
strong squeeze.  Thus the oil was determined risky re potential abortion
problems.  PS.  If one puts anything cold from the fridge on tender tissues
there as a contraction - even with cold water. I think some experiments are
designed to set us off in the 'prescribed' direction instead of truth.
Discernment is important.
Christine