Dear Terry,
I read somewhere that sucrose, (table sugar, which is definitely not a
natural food, for sure,) is the cause of high cholesterol, not eggs or meat.
When sucrose is digested, it breaks down to glucose and fructose. The
fructose is then broken down to more glucose and, taaa daa, Cholesterol!!!
Makes sense, that sugar is what is killing us.
I`m addicted to the stuff...
Marshalee