On 19 Jul 2004 at 6:17, Paul Holloway wrote:

> I'm just suffering a relapse of mold - aspergillus - in my sinuses. I
> was getting sinusitis, and getting other unpleasant symptoms, so I did
> a sinus flooding with CS and washed out lots of fungal hyphae.
>
> Does anyone know for sure that CS will kill mold, especially
> aspergillus? I'm assuming that I have previously killed any growing
> mold, but that there are spores that are more difficult to kill. I
> have started using pao d'arco as well as CS and DMSO as a nasal rinse,
> but I am wondering if the CS really helps. Any ideas very welcome. I
> thought I had beaten this and am feeling a bit demoralised.
>
> Paul H

Hi Paul,
I have recently been using lugols iodine diluted 4 drops per glass as
a nasal irrigation. Alternating with with CS

I would add a Hulda Clark type zapper to your protocol. Someone on
this list recommended something like to hold the electrodes in fists
and place knuckles on either side of nose, pressing the cheek
bones. Can be done for long periods by leaning on elbows. I hope I
got this right. It was Chuck or Dean.

Tony