Christine

From: <h...@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:54:08 +1000

List,
This may be OT but this subject was aired on Aussie TV tonight, concerning
the accumulation of zinc and copper in the body. This coupled with Hydrogen
Peroxide caused brain damage, resulting in Alzheimer's Disease.
I recall a lot of posts regarding combining H2o2 with CS and even ingesting
colloidal copper.

Question is, will this be harmful to the human body and cause Alzheimer's?
Comments, or maybe point me to the newsgroup that may be more appropriate
for this subject.
John in Australia