I worm my pets, 2 dogs and 3 cats daily following what Hulda Clark said to
do.  I give each one drop of black walnut tincture in their food daily.  I have
been doing this for at least 5 years and never noticed any problem with pet
parasites.  I make my own tincture using Huldas recipe in her book "Cure for
all
diseases."  I have a black walnut tree so the cost was for a bottle of 100
proof Vodka.  DR Lyoyd has her book on his website www.royal rife.com/Books
Summaries and Reviews/Cure for all diseases.

I have tried around 40 liver cleanses following Huldas liver cleanse.  Two
did not work until I used the tincture to kill parasites first.  The rest
removed 200 to 300 stones.  The stones became smaller but were just as
plentiful.
The cleanses did nothing to stop my allergies.

I bought some Curad silver bandages at the drug store.  My wife had a
suspicious looking mole removed by surgery several months back that will not
heal.  I
offered her some of my CS that she tried for one day and gave up.  She uses
the store bought bandage.  Curad says "Lab. testing showed that silver in the
bandage reduced bacterial growth."

Brickey