That disappointing to hear about not getting allergy relief from the
liver cleanses. That is one of the main reasons I want to do them. Guess
I should look for a list and see how common it is not to be rid of
allergy symptoms. Could it be that there were still more stones and that
you stopped before getting them all out. Did you continue to the
cleanses until no more stones came out?

Garnet