In a message dated 8/6/2004 1:12:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
khann...@yahoo.com writes:
If the sore on her back will not heal, perhaps you might try neem oil.  It's
great for reducing the size of moles, even making them disappear with tiume.
Any source for neem oil?  I never heard of it
.
Could you please go ahead and post the recipe for making black walnut
tincture

I pick about 25 green hulls.  Brush the hulls and wash with cold water and
place in a gallon pickle jar.  Cover with 100 proof Vodka, add 1/4 teaspoon of
vitamin C. Seal with plastic wrap, let it sit in my garage for 3 days and
nights.  Pour the tincture back into the empty Vodka bottle or use old H2O2
bottles.  Add another 1/4 teaspoon of vitamin C to the tincture.