Dear Mike:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for providing the link to the source of the
"Urban Legend" about frequencies of the human body, essential oils, and
herbs.

What a scam, taking a junky cheap digital frequency counter that sell new
for $204.75 and packaging that with bull shit and selling it for $2800.00!

The sad part is that many of my friends and other well meaning individuals
like Christine are perpetuating this scam not knowing that they have been
conned.

It is interesting that the quote "the meter is being used at Johns Hopkins
University" is denied by Bruce Tainio in the frequently asked questions
section.

Christine made a statement that she is not a techie.  Well, Bruce Tainio is
not a techie either.  He is a biologist who seems to have no clue about the
operation of electronic instruments.  The way he uses the frequency counter
is as a random number generator, picking up all sorts of interference.  The
only way this test could be run would be in a screen room.  I have worked in
screen rooms where all the interference has been eliminated and have never
measured a signal coming from the human body.

A funny situation may have developed at Young Living Essential Oils.  The
reason I was not able to get the frequency test equipment used to test their
essential oils might be because they discovered that they had been scammed
and are now locked into the frequency scam and cannot back out.  Funny if
that is the case.  How could they extricate themselves without looking like
fools.

Again, thank you for the links to the Bruce Tainio web site.  This has
bothered me for years and suspected that it was a scam.  I wonder whether
Bruce is knowingly pulling a fast one or whether he simply does not
understand what he is doing.

Jim Meissner  www.MeissnerResearch.com