List,

I followed the discussion of "frequency" and "resonance" with some interest, and would like to suggest a source that may be helpful to many persons: Y. Omura, M.D.

Much of Omura's work is available online. Google a bit and you will find his English page. It is in the archives also; I don't have time to dig it up right now, sorry. Bottom line: Omura's work, if you believe it, as I do, and as do many reputable MD's (I am not one), shows the following:

1) A pure molecular sample of a substance has some sort of basic frequency that influences the human body and can be measured by a kinesiological test called the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test. It is patented. It took three tries and the testimonials of many MD's to get the patent.

2) A trained human being can identify an unknown substance by matching it with a known substance. This is called a molecular resonance test, and also involves the 0-Ring check.

I have no time to write more but an amazing amount of material is available in English online. Omura's brilliant research should be of great interest to those who followed the frequency/resonance thread.

JBB