Dear Marshall:

> If you are talking about the urban legend webstite, that

No, just an expression, referring to faulty information that is repeated.

> Then you are doing something wrong. If the person is alive you should be
able to
> pick up at least the eeg and ekg.  This is mainstream.

I have designed and built Brain Wave Monitors and ECG equipment.  These
signal are in the Hz, not the MHz region and require several direct wire
connections with conductive paste.  I have never picked up a signal from
oils or dirt as Bruce Tainio is claiming.

> I don't see enough information on the instrument to know what they are
doing.
> If they are just measuring noise, that would certainly be suspect, but it
is
> possible they are measuring resonances.  There simply is not enough
information.

The frequency counter that he uses is a Tenma 72-6605 that sells for $204.75
and when he puts that in a fancy box, he charges $2800.00.  On his FAQ page
someone asks "I have a book on essential oils which list the frequencies of
some of the oils.  Why can't I duplicate these measurements with my
frequency monitor?"  His answer is pure evasiveness.

If these signals were coming from the body or oils, then the measurements
would have to be done in a shielded screen room or Faraday cage to eliminate
the many normal radio and TV station signals.  I have spent years earning my
living working in screen rooms with frequency measuring devices (spectrum
analyzers) antennas and plotters costing over a million dollars.  I have
never observed a signal from the body and I have looked hoping to find one.

>> but it is
> possible they are measuring resonances

No, he is claiming to be measuring frequency.

Jim Meissner  www.MeissnerResearch.com