Morning Christine,

Obviously anything that assist cleansing internally will help.

This would make the body respond quicker with more artillery to take out the invader?

Relative to the question, does the problem originate from without or from within? In most cases, the problem comes from within.

I thought the boil bug came from without. I have read that a bacteria cannot penetrate a healthy cell.
Cells have to be weak or injured for a bacteria to take up residence.

There has not been a lot written to this effect in recent years. If so, I have not seen it.

I sure injured a lot of cells this week end. Bush hogging thru blackberry bushes 8 feet tall does draw blood frequently. One should wear a heavy leather jacket instead of no shirt at all as I was doing.

I have been infected by heavy briars while hiking. I felt that some animal had left bacteria on the briars, then when I was scratched by the same briars, I was infected. This can create a boil like effect and can take a week or ten days to heal.

Could have simply been a time of 'junk in - junk out' - like parties and drinking, whatever is their pleasure - if you ever did that. ***grin***

If you had said, "Partying OR Drinking", I could have said, "I did it all the time". Actually, during the years I was getting the boils when working for IBM, I lived a clean life.

Everything considered, this was the cleanest job I ever had and the only one were I got boil infections from working.

In more recent years, I have even worked in sewage lift stations. I never got any infections from those areas.

Maybe the odor killed the bacteria, or they simply left.

Don't we know, we will never figure out all this.

Wayne