I am not sure how you reached that conclusion.  It is well known that CS
has little effect in the intestines due to the the material being solid,
and much or most of the CS going into the blood stream from the
stomach.  Also since you improved when the dosage was maxed with the CS
that would indicate that even in the intestines it was still working
somewhat.

Marshall