Garnet,

The olive leaf tincture I'm taking (olea europaea) is by Energique
Herbal, the dose being 30 drops.
The Grapefruit seed extract is in capsule form by Imhotep (called
Seed-a-Sept)--the dose being 3 caps (125 mg. each cap).

These 2 are the parasite killers and should initially be taken at rate
that allows the body to adjust to a maximum dose over a 3 day period
(day one: one dose 3X/day; day 2: two doses 3X/day; day 3: three doses
3X/day--then continue at this level for 10 days; take a 7 day break,
followed by another 10 days, same protocol).

Apparently the enzyme formula capsules (Inflammase by Progressive Labs)
is an important part of helping to digest and eliminate the bad guys.
The formula includes bromelain, catalase, superoxide dismutase,
pancreatin, amylase, lipase, trypsin, and alpha chymotrypsin--same
protocol as above.

And then another vitamin/mineral formula in tablet form called
Disc-Guard by Dee Cee Labs contains as well 250 mg. of MSM per tab.--2
tabs 3X/day.

One final product that I think was just something I needed personally
and not necessarily part of the cleanse is called Chemo-companion by
Doctor's Natural Therapy and is antioxidant/vitamin formula.  Immune
system support, although I'm not a cancer patient.

I must also say that I didn't feel particularly well during the first
cycle of pill-taking but have felt progressively better and better over
the break period--the most interesting improvement being what I can only
describe as a notably improved sense of clarity.  The chiropractic
adjustments have also worked very well on some old neck and mid-back
pain and are probably just as important as the meds, if not more so.
Actually I've been quite surprised at the immediate relief from the
adjustments.

Deborah