Yes, Richard,

Praise the Lord, that is awesome. Can I ask how much she takes per day of
CS?

If one is taking 1-2 oz of CS a daily, that really is not a lot of
Gatorade.....well worth it it seems.

I think I will start doing that with my dog, he will probably really like
it, LOL. I have been giving him CS at a rate of 1 Tablespoon 4 X a day to
address a wide-spread staph skin infection ( it is not as nasty as it
sounds!) and he has been on it a little over a week with minor changes. I
really didn't expect CS to do better than antibiotics, though I was hoping.
Dogs with skin conditions like this usually don't start seeing results with
abx until about 2-3 weeks out. But I was really  hoping there would be a
more dramatic clearing, however he will never be without CS anyway.

I wonder if anyone can answer this question: Does CS combined with Gatorade
need to be consumed right away or can one put the entire days dose of CS and
Gatorade in one glass and sip throughout the day?

Thanks

Susie and Lucky (the dog)