Mike, I've noticed a rather serious effect which I thought deserved some comment, since I've observed it in my own case as well as in your comments: Cohabitation with their children causes attention deficit disorder in previously normal adults.
Not even Colloidal Silver can help here.
Take care,  Malcolm

BTW; Susie, I follow Mike's regimen strictly, except sometimes I'll use a glass. Or, if I think I'm getting a cold I've got a little spritzer to spritz it up my nose - works!

At 12:06 PM 9/17/04 +00-05, you wrote:

Susie wants to know:

> What kind of dosages do individual people take and why and what has it
> helped?

Okay, I'll get the ball rolling:

I make CS using low voltage DC with a current control diode in the
line. My main electrode is a 1 oz silver bullion coin. So I have a
pretty low current density, which probably results in a largely ionic
CS, as well as particles of reasonably small size. There's a weak
Tyndall effect that's only visible in a darkened room.

I have no clue what the ppm is.

If nothing in particular is going on, I'll take a swallow or two a
week, whenever I think about it. No, I can't get any more precise than
that unless you want me to take a swallow and spit it out into a
measuring cup... <sheesh!!>

<grin>

If I think I'm at risk of some kind of plague, I'll up that to a
swallow or two per day until I lose interest and fall back to my normal
habit. If I seem to be *getting* such a plague, I'll take several
swallows a day, whenever I think about it, until the danger seems to be
past.

By "take a swallow" I mean pouring a few "glugs" (uncalibrated) into my
upturned mouth (so as not to contaminate the bottle of CS with my
saliva), then swishing it around as long as I can, which is usually
limited by my rather short attention span, forgetfulness, or the need
to verbally reprimand my daughter for whacking her brother with the end
of a broom handle...

Ahem! What was I saying?

This may mean anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes. It is not
readily quantified.

What has it helped? Well, my first efforts with CS yielded a period of
3 1/2 years in which I didn't get so much as a cold. That was after at
least a decade of recurrent bronchitis and strep infections and
multiple courses of antibiotics each year.

Of course I did eventually catch a respiratory plague of some sort
after having gotten slack in taking it. Since then I have only rarely
gotten ill, and always during those slack times I've not been using
much CS.

One thing for sure is that I have not needed a single antibiotic in the
7 or so years I've been taking CS. In fact, no one else in my family
has, either.

Nowadays, I'm using CS as part of a modified 4-part Beck protocol as a
substitute for the parasite cleanse recommended before doing the Clark
style liver cleanses I've been doing since January or February. So at
least every other week I'm taking regular doses of CS leading up to my
next cleanse.

The cleanses are certainly yielding the predicted output of "stones",
and have apparently given me a bit of an energy boost. I plan to
persist until the yield drops off and my liver is "cleansed."

There. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Be well,

Mike D.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

---