At 10:11 PM 17/09/04, Mike wrote:

Okay, I'll get the ball rolling:

I make CS using low voltage DC with a current control diode in the
line. My main electrode is a 1 oz silver bullion coin. So I have a
pretty low current density, which probably results in a largely ionic
CS, as well as particles of reasonably small size. There's a weak
Tyndall effect that's only visible in a darkened room.

Good One Mike!
Notice how the all very good looking people use  bullion coins?

I'll be back later when some results over a little longer term are in.........
However,  my Life Manager now uses it routinely to:
1. extend the life of milk safely.  Raw milk 8 drops per 2 litres
2. Polish mirrors ( A mist spray on the cloth)
3. Routinely disinfect/wipe all kitchen surfaces, bath bits
4. Extend cut flower life 1-2 drops in a litre water.
5. Oh, and cleans her teeth with it + DMSO due to treating a bad root canal ( aren't they all?)
6. A great body deodorant
7.  More to come..........  :-)

Our simple unit is homemade: see here:  http://snipurl.com/SoapboxCS

Cheers,