Hi V.Jean.G,

I was wondering how you got on..  Follow this link below to make a home made
generator.

Three very important notes though:

1: Always use the purest of distilled or de-ionised water.
2: Use 99.999% pure silver.
3: Limit the current to under 1ma (they don't suggest this on this site, but
I think it is a necessity).

The solution should end up clear with a metallic taste.

http://www.lightwatcher.com/makingcolloidalsilver/make_silver_generator2.htm

>From what you tell me, I also think you would benefit from RED Ginseng and
Ginkgo biloba.  The Ginseng decreases the fatigue and the Ginkgo biloba
increases blood flow to your brain, thus improving the memory (and probably
the sight) problems.

I also think a Vit B12 shot wouldn't go a miss either.

Do you have any pain in the front of your head? - Maybe it feels like it's
full up with cotton wool?  Do the symptoms come and go?  Problems when
reading (things jump about on the page)? - Any of this sound familiar?

Note that I am not a doctor, and anything I say here is purely down to my
own experience in life.
Let us know how you get on.
Dave.