On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 03:37, Dave Lewis wrote:

> >From what you tell me, I also think you would benefit from RED Ginseng and
> Ginkgo biloba.  The Ginseng decreases the fatigue and the Ginkgo biloba
> increases blood flow to your brain, thus improving the memory (and probably
> the sight) problems.

Gingko is also good for heart circulation. I love the stuff -- have to
remember to take it though, LOL. I use two caps a day of Jarrow brand.
Whole Foods runs it two for one every so often.

> I also think a Vit B12 shot wouldn't go a miss either.

Mix 10 tablets sublingual B12 and folic or multivitamin if you like,
with 2 oz 99% DMSO and 2 oz CS, shake well, most of it will dissolve.
Apply topically five days a month, or until you stop getting an energy
boost, every day if you like, but the liver stores B 12 for a month.

This came from www.mercola.com

> Do you have any pain in the front of your head? - Maybe it feels like it's
> full up with cotton wool?  Do the symptoms come and go?  Problems when
> reading (things jump about on the page)? - Any of this sound familiar?

I also put DMSO CS in my sinuses and ears. Clears the sinuses very fast
and reduces inflammation, as well as killing any microbes lingering in
the mucous.

Garnet