Does Eudora Pro have good search and organizing functions for email? I haven't tried Eudora for years, and then it was the free version, not the Pro, but I really didn't like it at all back then. I'm using Netscape now, because it has very good search options for emails. OE never could find anything.

I should also correct myself, earlier I posted that some small h andy programs for security recommended to me here were from grisoft, but they are in fact from Steve Gibson's site. http://grc.com/default.htm

sol

John Rigby wrote:

They are pretty useless unless constantly updated and one of the best is free and dead easy to use: www.grisoft.com
Keeps beating the pay-4 ones in shootouts.
AND do get Spybot as recommended earlier.

So long as you take this opportunity to give up using M$ products to reach the Internet you can be pretty safe:
www.opera.com/   for a browser (not too keen on its Mail prog yet)
www.eudorapro.com/ excellent easy to master Mailing program with great public support here: mailto:eudora-subscr...@yahoogroups.com very friendly AND knowledgeable people
All 4 free!
Finally, if you want to make this your home page, there is now and will be more help for the average family user updating constantly from now on especially in simple language safety tips. www.fablor.com/safetynet/

Himagain