At 09:57 AM 11/12/2004 -0700, you wrote:

Does Eudora Pro have good search and organizing functions for email? I haven't tried Eudora for years, and then it was the free version, not the Pro, but I really didn't like it at all back then. I'm using Netscape now, because it has very good search options for emails. OE never could find anything.

I should also correct myself, earlier I posted that some small h andy programs for security recommended to me here were from grisoft, but they are in fact from Steve Gibson's site. http://grc.com/default.htm

sol

Sol,

Eudora Pro has a very good search program. Filter are easy to create so that you can keep list mail separate if you want. I have been using it for several yrs and it's great.

Teri
Fireside Welsh Springer Spaniels
www.welshspringers.com
Fastrack® Distributor