At 04:57 AM 06/12/04, you wrote:
Hi There to all - I personally went into Santa Fe last week Thursday,
and visited Whole Foods.   I think that the best thing for those of us who
are awake to do in
view of what appears to be the future, is to become MDs so that we can
open an office to write prescriptions for all of the drugs, herbs,
vitamins, etc ., etc., this will be a real
money earner !!!!!    What say you all !!!!
Sincerely
Sandee

Hi Sandee & folks,
"They" are already one-up on this: I don't know about the US scene, but I do know the UK and Aus scene where the reporting requirements and "data balancing" ( sigh - another Oz invention for the baddies) quickly bring a big hammer down on the heads of any MD not keeping up to prescription-writing averages.

Himagain