I firmly believe Rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, MS and most auto immunine
diseases begin from the same source....mycoplasma:
www.rain-tree.com/myco.htm .  If you tke copious amounts of CS (16 oz. of
home made) on a continous basis, you will get excellent results.  It is not
instant, but withing a few weeks you will begin to see improvement.  My two
friendws were pretty much clear of Lupus after about 6 months.  Three people
I know with rheumatoid arthritis take about 3-4 oz. a day, but they take it
continually.  It works!  Just have a littlepatience.
Nancy