Hello,

My 2 year old son was fine this AM but took a 3 hour nap (much longer than
usual) and woke up with a temperature of 104 Celsius.  He was inconsolable and
complained that his eyes, ears, neck, and legs hurt.  Basically, for a 2 year
old I "think" he is describing over-all body aches.

I have a call in to his doctor but he has not called back yet.

Luckily, my SG6 came in the mail yesterday and I brewed my first quart batch
today (and it is crystal clear!) Although I don't know what the PPMs are, I set
the SG6 for the highest PPMs and only covered about 9/10ths of the silver
electrodes (to get a higher PPM).

Here is my question:  If you had a kid like this or knew of a kid like this,
and you had the batch of CS that I have described (sorry it's not a better
description) how much of this batch would you give?

I KNOW that no one can dispense medical advice and that we are only talking
about experimenting.

If you want to contact me privately that is fine.

So far I've mixed the CS 50/50 with water and put it in his water bottle.
Would you give it straight?  Would you dilute it more?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Best Regards,
Lea Ann Savage
Satellite Beach, FL
321-773-7088