I do reflexology, I have noticed people of all ages with back and neck pain. To
me a majority of the pain is coming from the feet, arches that is, If one
follows both arches up the body you will see this could be the problem. I have
sent people to the docs and have sent them to the foot stores but they were
still having pain when I realized that the docs were only making arch supports
for the arch as it is NOW not as it WAS!!!!  Very important.  What I tell
people now is to get socks all kinds kids, thin adult etc. and try different
combinations until you feel relief.  What happens is the arches go that makes
the knees knock and thus it throws the back out, twisted in a way which in
turns throws the neck out.  Unless you have had a accident, this is usually the
cause.  Test yourself look in a mirror and see if the above is true or look at
your feet and observe have they fallen??