3 PPM Mild Silver Protein is right next to nothing at all.
 You might even need several bottles of 20 PPM  EIS [electrically isolated
silver]

It's an established fact in my book that very fresh home made CS,  less
than a few hours old,  has properties that even the best store bought can't
have.
 It works very well on cold sores.
 Even if you just use 2 silver wires or a couple of bullion coins and a
battery pack to make it, it's going to be better than MSP.

Ode