At 08:32 PM 13/02/05, John wrote:

Do you mean the child had herpes?

Hi John,
"Herpes" is a catchall term for originally for "Viral diseases causing eruptions of the skin or mucous membrane" then peculiarly, any of the animal viruses etc.. We have no idea of whether there is a possible causative external agent in general for most symptoms of anything - much less "Herpes". Just look at Cancer or MS after unknown billions spent in "research". Simply fixed by dietary changes.

Just as in Cancer, the trick is to identify the true cause quickly. Sudden onset symptoms usually point to iatrogenic origins. Particularly today, when it is admitted that the biggest cause of death in the West by far is Medical practice, far greater than war or auto accidents, this is the logical starting point. Next is food. Additions to diet - unusual changes, eating fast-food. The ONLY safe thing to do with babies under a year or so old is breastfeeding, but due allowance has to be made for the toxic substances the mother is ingesting - cigarette chemicals, medications(!), hydrolised cottonseed oil.

Next is chemical attack. Change in Detergents ( particularly in "baby" liquid soaps and rub-ons) Dry-cleaned garments, or new synthetic bed clothes.

At the end of the day, WELL humans only have traumatic accidents - mainly due to stupidity, war and then old age as the cause of death. The bottom 25% of humans were usually culled by mother nature, but now we do it to ourselves.
 With a lot of help from our Owners.

Don't worry too much, there are strange miracles out there today - CS and DMSO that we have trouble understanding beyond the fact that they REALLY work. But they are crutches. You serve your body best ( and your child) by simply not poisoning it and feeding it real *safe* food.

With best wishes,

Him