I beleive they are, perhaps not over the counter though. I might get them through my brother , a doctor. I shall carry them in case. It 's a great idea. Interestingly, I discovered a silver-impregnated suit for sleeping: haven't got my hands on it yet. As well as anti-bacterial, it is cooling to the skin, whilst not cold, apparently. Name is 'xstatic'.

regards,

John Plumridge