Hello Richard Harris and Harold MacDonald,

Thanks for your reaction on my previous remark about wanting to use a
dowsing-rod with regard to waterpurification by using CS.
I am afraid perhaps there is a little miscommunication here, due to an English
language mistake on my part. Sorry for that.
I understand now from your reactions that a dowsing rod is a piece of equipment
only to search for water. That's not my intention though, as I would like to
state the quality of our wellwater, after I added CS to it, so it can be drank
safely.
Here this kind of equipment is called a BIOTENSOR (or BIOSENSOR): a single,
thin, metal rod with a handle that starts moving in specific ways by the
influence of the person's subconscious after you have concentrated on a
question.
Just this morning I have bought such an instrument, together with the necessary
equipment to produce  my own CS. Next week an experienced Biotensor user will
come and teach me the basics on how to use it and then I have to start
experimenting myself: with the CS, added to the wellwater. Also to find out the
right amounts of CS that are best used for us and for our animals and plants.
And of course I will keep you up to date of my findings via the Silver-list.

Best regards,
Erna