Ode, Erna

You speak my language.  For this post, I have substituted the Self with the
word dowser and I know you will understand. I agree, we are all born dowsers
.  This is a universal law.  But, unfortunately, in just a short while we
forget WHAT we are.  Our entire being is a dowsing mechanism, that can go
deep, high, far, and wide in every direction, and we can learn to use it as
such.  Each of us is born with this ability, this innate quality, and this
orientation.   When we stay present and tuned in to that orientation or
sensitivity, we develop mastery or expertise, and become exactly what we are
  A Full Human BEING.   We are always seeking outside of ourselves to find
that which is.  By bits, and pieces of the whole, we come together in such
groups as these to share our expertise, our bit and piece, and to integrate
into the larger dowsing energy that other dowsers contribute in order to
attempt to experience the whole.  I'll bet if you asked any old time dowser
about 'trust' he would look at you funny, and ask, "What do you mean?"  This
is because -- A good dowser is TRUST. He/She is a piece of what is and doesn
t question it, that would be seeking outside of oneself again. There is no
question, not even the thought about trust.  He/She simply Knows.  And, for
those practicing, a good dowsing tool can be your friend.  It is a tool that
can be used to attract insight with just a question.  The deeper the
question, the deeper the opening.  All it is is an extension of the energy
of the Universe.

Namaste
Sasha