----- Original Message -----
From: ad...@stratia.com
To: Cliff <ch...@shaw.ca
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:09 PM
Subject: Don't Miss Tonight's Tele-Seminar!!

TONIGHT: THURSDAY, March 24
A SPECIAL STRATIA THINKING 21C TELE-SEMINAR
AN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL BADNARIK
2004 Libertarian Presidential Candidate, Author & Speaker
GOOD TO BE KING!
The Foundations of our Constitutional Freedom

Time: 10-11 PM Eastern (9 Central, 7 Pacific)
Number: 1 (507) 726-3270 Pass Code 33227
Hosted By: Jack Allis

At the 2004 Libertarian National Convention, Michael Badnarik outperformed the
two
heavily favored front-runners in the debates, and shocked everybody by earning
the
Party's nomination for President. Michael is also a foremost authority on the
U.S.
Constitution, and the author of the inspirational book Good To Be King. The
following
is from his website  www.constitutionpreservation.org.

"I bring you the message of liberty. I'm here to reconnect you to your
birthright, the
freedom you were supposed to be born into, but never really had. I know how
your
government was supposed to work, how it was subverted, and how to put it back
into its box. They have spent years and years teaching you a system of lies -
but in a
few short hours, I can smash that system apart so thoroughly that they can
never
manipulate you again. And nothing is more dangerous to them than a free mind."

We urge you to join us this week, and spread the word far and wide, as Michael
shares his basic message of how to reconnect with the source of our power, and
become kings and Queens of our world.

Don't miss this call, and please help us spread the word. Few topics are
more crucial, as it is the foundation on which all other change rests.

Please call in a few minutes early, as the call will reach maximum attendance.

To learn more about the Strata educational programs and optional money-
making opportunity,  you may go directly to www.stratia.com/stratia

      If you do not wish to receive email from this source, please click here
to be removed from futher correspondence.