OK! Thanks for the info.
Once my Trust is up and running, by the end of the month, hopefully, I`ll be able to get good things like that. (Right now, I`m on a 75 dollar loan from my daughter, just to make it to the end of this month. I used up all my savings in the last 7 months, and am now living on $125 a month Doesn`t work.) After the recent sale of our late mom`s home, (in Napa, CA; it went for nearly half a million for a 4 BR tract home! Go figure...) I`m getting my share put into a Special Needs Trust, so I can keep my SSI and Medicaid going. It won`t pay for food, clothing or shelter, the SSI HAS to do that, but it can pay for anything else, vitamins, a juicer, dog food, my new Pug puppy, a new van with a chair lift, etc. Hooray! Please let me know the best place to get vitamins, ie. the Internet, a local HF store?

Marshalee, after going through approx 20 brands of powdered C, I settled
on Natrol brand Ester C. Keeping an empty stomach and increasing a
hydrochloric acid with a supplement would help rapid and a better
absorption.
My main routine is to take 2 heaping teaspons (approx. 7,000 mg) in
juice at least 2 x a day.
 It's a calcium ascorbate. It may also help to take N actyl Cistiene
(NAC) and r-lipoic acid to keep the c re-circulating.
Pycnogenol will also do the same.
Please keep in touch; I'd be happy to try to answer questions if I
can.....