Having some family history of colon cancer, it drives doctors nuts that I refuse to have a colonoscopy, I've had two sigmoidoscopies years ago, and those were enough for me, I refuse any more of those either. What drives me nuts about doctors, and why I stay away from them as much as possible, is that they refuse to acknowledge that this is MY body, and it is MY choice, and it is NOT made out of ignorance, or fear, but from educated, reasoned choice.
sol

marmar...@aol.com wrote:

A colonoscopy WOULD HAVE saved my Dad's life, if he'd had one. I think avoiding a colonoscopy is perilous. MA