I have a 26 yr old son who was an easy baby until we vaccinated him. After that colic and hyperactivity, by 6 months he was walking and diagnosed as hyperactive. Once into school he was again evaluated and determined to be ADHD and to have a short term memory deficit. I made sure he wasn't getting any food with preservatives as this was the Dr.'s instructions. Now I believe that the vaccinations are the reason we see so much of this today. The adjunct used in the vaccine most likely is the trigger. He is still affected at 26.

Teri