From: SCD Traveler [mailto:s...@cox.net]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 7:23 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>first batch

Well I started my first batch yesterday at 4 PM. It's now 7 AM and it's
not done. I have a colloid master and when I did the test for water
purity it was just fine (Arrowhead distilled) So I'm not sure what to do
now. I'm concerned. I did want a higher PPM so it's set on 6. I'm
concerned about the keep in the dark thing."  Why would that make a
difference. Can I lift the box and look at it or would that ruin the
batch and what about taking the box off to remove the silver and let set
for 36 hours. It's seems more difficult that I thought it would be
because of the darkness thing. I seen a post here about fuzz does' that
stop the process and what about lifting the box to see if I have fuzz.

thanks for any input

worried cook